Rowan Companies Employee Benefits and Perks 2020
Rowan Companies, a British offshore drilling and well drilling company knows the value of its employees. So, to keep them loyal and happy with the company, Rowan Companies is offering attractive Rowan Companies benefits and perks to its staff.
Rowan Companies offers an extensive healthcare plan, Life Insurance, Dental Coverage, 401 (k) Plan, Vision Plan, Maternity Support Program and leaves, Healthcare Spending Account, Employee Discounts, Commuter Benefits, Paid Time-off, Disability Coverage, Adoption Assistance Reimbursement, Employee Bonuses, Tuition Reimbursements, Development Training, and many additional Rowan Companies benefits and perks to its staff.
So, if you are an employee at Rowan Companies, then check this Rowan Companies Employee Benefits and Perks details which you can enjoy. Here is a brief account of Rowan Companies Benefits for Employees/Staff.
Rowan Companies Employee Benefits Review
Rowan Companies is the world’s largest offshore drilling and well drilling company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. Rowan Companies owns 82 rigs, including 54 offshore jackup rigs, 16 drillships, and 12 semi-submersible platform drilling rigs. 4,400
Founded in 1975, Rowan Companies employs about 14,500 employees to continuously serve. The company also offers handsome Rowan Companies benefits and perks to its staff to keep its staff loyal to the company.
Rowan Companies offers health, dental, and vision benefits. The company also offers group life insurance, death benefits, short-term disability insurance for accidents and illness, and long-term disability insurance covering certain death causes. Rowan Companies also offers retirement plans to help employees to secure a steady income flow later in life. Rowan Companies provides defined benefit pension plans and gives a decided amount when they retire.
So, let us have a look at all of these Rowan Companies Employee Benefits and Perks which you can enjoy while working with the company.
Rowan Companies Career Benefits for employees/staff
ROWAN COMPANIES offers remarkable career benefits for its employees have a great impact on employees’ career.
- Career planning:
- Evaluates its employee’s potential and direction of careers.
- Develop employee’s skills to gain new insights about the industry.
- Coaching and Mentoring: Offers free coaching and mentoring programs to empower employee’s strengths and help them to grow and increase productivity.
- Development Resources –
- Offers an extensive range of great resources for professional and personal growth.
- Promoted to participate in exceptional workshops and learning groups
- GED Reimbursement:
- A valuable GED reimbursement policy
- Participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- Leadership programs: Offers superior courses and seminars for all to encourage them to grow as a leader.
- Onboarding: To provide personalized support for new team members
- Recognition programs: To identify dedicated team members and are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- Tuition Assistance –
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Pays full costs for college degrees and job-related certificates
Rowan Companies Healthcare Benefits for employees/staff
Besides first-class career benefits, Rowan Companies offers superb health benefits and other health benefits to its employees. Check what are other Rowan Companies healthcare benefits for the employees –
- Free counseling program for its employees and their family members on nutritional and fitness information.
- Provides emotional and support psychological to overcome stress and related problems.
- Dental plans:
- 100% coverage for preventative dental care and few complex dental procedures
- Compensation for dentures and braces
- Vision Plan:
- A superior Vision Plan covers all kinds of eye-related medical assistance.
- Additional option to covers the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
- Health insurance:
- Healthcare coverage for numerous exams and procedures.
- Comprehensive health plans
- Health plan Incentives: Not available.
- Healthcare Spending Accounts –
- Tax-free healthcare spending accounts for medical necessities.
- No charges and no deductions.
- A first-class telehealth policy for its employees for emergency cases.
- Covers all expenses of exams, doctor’s opinions, and other services
- Maternity Support Program:
- A good maternity support program for expecting mothers
- Provides access to helpful resources for its expecting team members
Rowan Companies Financial Benefits for employees/staff
Rowan Companies offers superb financial benefits for employees for its employees and their families. Rowan Companies offers affordable life insurance, superb 401(k) plan, paid vacations, paid parental leave for expecting mothers and fathers, etc. Check more in the following section –
- 401(K) PLAN:
- The company matches up to 6% of 401K deductions
- Offers a valuable vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- Adoption assistance reimbursement –
- An impressive Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program.
- Employees get reimbursement for the expenses of adopting a child.
- Bonus Pay: Offersremarkable bonuses for efficient and hardworking staff providing extraordinary results.
- Childcare Discount:
- An outstanding childcare discount policy.
- Offers attractive rates for all eligible childcare centers
- Commuter Benefits:
- Offers superb commuter benefits for eligible team members.
- Cover various commuting expenses like trains, buses, and parking expenses.\
- Daycare Spending Account – Cover costs of daycare while working.
- Short-term disability program to have financial stability during the difficult periods.
- Life Insurance –
- An exceptional life insurance program containing dependent policies
- This policy pays up to 3 years’ worth of salary to beneficiaries.
- PAID TIME OFF
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF – 50 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Parental Leave: Rowan Companies offers superior parental leave policy for expecting mothers and fathers including adoption, surrogacy, and foster care.
Rowan Companies Employees Benefits Summary
Insurance, Health & Wellness
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Vision Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Temporary Disability Insurance
- Severance Pay
Financial & Retirement
- Pension Plan
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
Perks & Discounts
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Checks & Assistance
- Company Social Events
Family & Parenting
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Fertility Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
- Family Medical Leave
Vacation & Time Off
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Job Training
- Tuition Assistance
Hope that you will be happy with the details available on Rowan Companies Employee Benefits.
If you want to submit a review on Rowan Companies Employee Benefits or anything that is not mentioned here in this page about Rowan Companies Employee Benefits, comment us below