FMC Technologies Employee Benefits and Review – 2020
If you are an employee at the FMC Technologies, then you must be aware of FMC Employee Benefits that offered by FMC for you.
FMC TECHNOLOGIES offers numerous FMC Technologies Perks and Benefits for its staff to keep its staff happy and loyal towards the company. FMC offers health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, death benefits, Short-term and long-term disability insurance, vacation policy, defined benefit pension plans, and contribution pension plans, etc.
So, if you are an employee at FMC, then check this FMC Technologies Job Benefits and Perks details which you can enjoy. Here is a brief account of FMC Employees Benefits 2020.
FMC TECHNOLOGIES Employee Benefits 2020
FMC Technologies, Inc. is a North American company that manufactured equipment for the exploration and production of hydrocarbons. The company was founded in 2000 and currently, it is a part of TechnipFMC.
FMC Technologies employs about 17,400 people to provides services continuously throughout the USA. To keep its staff loyal, the company is offering several retirement benefits and amenities for its employees.
FMC Benefits Program aims to keep its employees loyal and engaged with the company. Through this FMC Technologies Employee Benefits, the company wants to secure a dependable money source later in the life of employees offering various types of savings plans and welfare benefits.
Let us check the following FMC Technologies Employee Benefits and Perks which you can enjoy for working with the company.
FMC Employees Benefits – Medical Coverage
FMC employees have three options for medical coverage options: Gold, Silver and Bronze Plans. FMC also contributes to the Health Savings Account to Silver and Bronze Plan.
FMC medical coverage includes hospital care, doctors’ visits, surgery, x-rays, and diagnostic tests, mental health services, prescription drugs, and annual preventive care.
FMC Employees Benefits – Dental Coverage
Two dental coverage options, High Deductible plan, and Low Deductible plan. It differs in the amount of reimbursed and payroll deduction.
FMC Employees Benefits – Vision Coverage
This plan covers free eye exams, frames, and contacts per the calendar year. FMC offers vision coverage through national Vision Services Provider to its employees and their dependents.
FMC Employees Benefits – Retirement Plans
- Savings & Investment Plan –
- FMC offers a 401(k) plan (FMC Corporation Savings and Investment Plan) to lets its employees save a portion for their retirement.
- FMC matches 80% on up to 5 % of employee’s contributions.
- FMC Defined Contribution Plan – Through this plan, FMC will contribute a percentage of eligible pay annually for employees hired since July 1, 2007.
- Vesting – Offers a valuable vesting on company match and FMC Defined Contribution.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Care Spending Account – Tax-free healthcare spending accounts for medical necessities
- Dependent Day Care Account – Pay for certain daycare expenses for childs under the age of 13.
- Leave Policy
- Parental Leave –
- FMC offers Paid and Unpaid Parental Leave policy for expecting mothers and fathers including adoption, surrogacy, and foster care.
- Dependent Care Leave –
- FMC offers up to four days of 100% Paid Dependent Care Leave/year.
- Eligible employees gets paid time off for activities related to the dependent care issues.
FMC Employees Benefits – Life Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance – FMC Technologies provides company-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance.
- Supplemental Life Insurance – FMC Employees can purchase additional life and AD&D insurance coverage on their needs.
- Dependent Life Insurance (Spouse and Dependent Child coverage) – FMC employees can purchase life and AD&D coverage for a spouse and dependent children.
- Business Travel Accident Insurance –
- This plan exacutes if an employee accidentally dies or sustains a certain serious injury while traveling on company business.
FMC Employees Benefits – Disability Benefits
- Short-Term Disability –
- Short-Term Disability coverage at no cost to the employee.
- Offers up to 26 weeks of full or partial pay for injured/ill employees
- Long-Term Disability –
- Option to add Long-Term disability coverage for those who are unable to work for more than 180 days.
- Two coverage options available.
FMC Job Benefits – Other Programs
- Vacation – Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Holidays – FMC offers 11 paid holidays a year
- Transportation Assistance – Pay for mass transit commuting and parking expenses.
- Educational Assistance Plan –
- Educational Assistance Plan for full-time employees.
- Reimburses 100% cost of tuition, registration fees, lab costs and textbooks.
- Application form signed by the employee’s local HR Manager is required.
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) – FMC EAP plan offers assessment, short-term counseling, referrals to professional resources, etc to help employees overcome personal, lifestyle and work-related challenges.
- Legal Services Plan – Option to add Legal Services Plan.
FMC Employee Benefits Eligibility and Participation
FMC Full-time salaried/non-union hourly employees and FMC part-time employees working more than 20 hours per week are eligible for FMC Technologies Employee Benefits.
FMC Employee Benefits Summary
FMC Retirement & Financial Benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Severance Pay
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Temporary Disability Insurance
- Prepaid Legal
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Hope that you will be happy with the details available on FMC Employee Benefits. If you want to submit a review on FMC Employee Benefits or anything that is not mentioned here in this page about FMC Technologies Employee Benefits, comment us below