ExxonMobil Employee Benefits and Perks – Complete Guide
Hello guys, if you are an employee at the ExxonMobil Corporation, then you must be aware of ExxonMobil Employee Benefits that offered by ExxonMobil for you.
ExxonMobil offers numerous ExxonMobil Perks and Benefits for its Employee which makes the staff happy and loyal towards the company. ExxonMobil offers health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, death benefits, Short-term and long-term disability insurance, defined benefit pension plans and contribution pension plans, etc.
So, if you are an employee at ExxonMobil, then check this ExxonMobil employee Benefits and Perks details which you can enjoy. Here is a brief account of ExxonMobil Employees Benefits 2020.
ExxonMobil Corporation Employees Benefits 2020
ExxonMobil Corporation is a multinational oil and gas company headquartered in Irving, Texas. In fact, the company is a subsidiary chain of the Rockefeller empire founded by the merger of Mobil and Exxon. 71,000
ExxonMobil Corporation operates its business in about 21 countries worldwide. The company also employes about 71,000 employees to run its locations continuously.
With so many employees, it is not easy for the company to solve out every employee’s problem. To overcome this issue, ExxonMobil Corporation offers several retirement benefits and amenities for its employees.
ExxonMobil offers health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, death benefits, Short-term and long-term disability insurance, defined benefit pension plans and contribution pension plans, etc ExxonMobil Perks and Benefits for its Employees.
The main motive behind offering ExxonMobil Employee Benefits is to secure a dependable money source later in life of employees.
What are ExxonMobil Employee Benefits?
Exxon Mobil knows the value of its employees. So, to keep them loyal and happy with the company, ExxonMobil is offering following attractive ExxonMobil benefits and perks to its staff –
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance, Adoption Assistance,
ExxonMobil Employee Benefits – Health
- Medical –
- It offers several plans to meets the employee’s specific medical needs.
- Plan options include telemedicine, enhanced fertility benefits, second opinion services, etc
- Dental –
- Coverage for general and major dental services like fillings, crowns, root canals, and orthodontic services.
- Preventative dental care like routine exams, cleanings, and fluoride at no pocket costs.
- Vision –
- Coverage for comprehensive eye exams.
- Allowances for lenses, frames, and contact lenses.
- Discounts on Laser eye surgery.
- Employee Health Advisory Program –
- Professional counseling for free in a safe and confidential environment on personal mental health issues. Like Depression, anxiety, chemical dependency, and family conflict.
- Culture of Health
- Any-time health support with access to tools and resources in order to manage health.
- Free counseling on education, coaching, and personalized health assessments.
- Pre-tax spending plan
ExxonMobil Employee Benefits – Security
- Life Insurance
- Basic life insurance at no cost is available for employees with automatic enrollment.
- Several other options like childbirth or child adoption available.
- Disability Leave
- Enrollment in disability is automatic, short term or long term.
- No cost coverage.
- Coverage for childbirth and pregnancy.
ExxonMobil Employee Benefits – Financial
- 401(K) PLAN:
- ExxonMobil helps the employee to get a 100% match on a contribution from the company for the first 4-6% of the employee’s salary.
- Savings plan
- Pension Plan
- Defined benefit pension plans, and Defined contribution pension plans.
- Financial Fitness Program
- Help employees with personal finance management via specialized programs and workshops.
ExxonMobil Employee Benefits – Life
- Vacation / Paid time off
- Two weeks paid off leave is available.
- Increase every year
- Workplace Flexibility
- Flexible work schedules mean you can schedule your work and environment on your needs.
- Like visiting a doctor, quiet day at home, providing urgent care for a family member, etc.
- Parental Paid Time Off
- An additional eight weeks of paid time off for adoption and on childbirth.
- Leave of Absence
- Leave of Absence policy
- Extended time off for health and dependent care issues, military services, and several other reasons.
- Education refund program
- Employees are compensated for their careers.
- Compensation for eligible tuition, fees, and Certified learning institutions books.
ExxonMobil Perks – Additional Life Benefits
- Employee recognition program
- Extra compensation and benefits for hardworking and efficient employees.
- Backup Dependent care assistance
- ExxonMobil offers full and partial reimbursements in qualifying situations.
- Adoption Assistance
- Employees get compensation of up to $4,000 for adopting a child and expenses.
- Employee discounts
- Employees get discounts on a range of automotive needs and their family members.
ExxonMobil Employee Benefits Summary
- ExxonMobil Retirement & Financial Benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- Stock Bonus
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- ExxonMobil Health & Insurance Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Temporary Disability Insurance
Like other companies, ExxonMobil Corporation offers attractive ExxonMobil benefits and perks to its staff to secure a dependable money source later in the life of employees retirements.
ExxonMobil offers health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, death benefits, Short-term and long-term disability insurance, defined benefit pension plans and contribution pension plans, etc which help workers to save and invest for retirement.
I hope that you will be satisfied with the details available here on ExxonMobil Employee Benefits. I hope that you would like the article available here on ExxonMobil Benefits for Staff.
If you have any questions about ExxonMobil Employees Benefits or ExxonMobil perks and benefits for staff, then tell us through below comment box.