Burger King Employee Benefits and Perks Guide
Burger King is the world’s 2nd largest food chain famous for serving delicious Burgers/Hamburgers across the world. The food chain employed around 35000 plus employees worldwide to serve millions of customers throughout its 17,796 location.
With so huge staff, it is not easy to keep them happy and loyal to the company. So, the company is offering Burger King Employee Benefits Program for its staff. Burger King Employee Benefits helps the staff to ensure a steady source of income with various types of savings plans.
Here is a brief account of the Burger King Employees Benefits Program. Let us find out more about Burger King Employee Benefits.
Why Burger King Employees Benefits Program
Burger King chain operates around 18000 food locations worldwide to serve millions of customers throughout the day. The food chain also employes about 35000 employees to operates its 18000 food locations.
To keep its employees happy, loyal and engaged to the company, Burger King providing a unique and comprehensive Burger King Employee Benefits program. Burger King offers various types of savings plans and welfare benefits after the employees’ retirement.
Burger King’s food chain offers Burger King Health Insurance, Dental and Life Insurance, 401 (k) plan, Performance-based bonuses, Flexible Hours, Family Medical Leave, Employee Discount, Job Training, and Tuition Assistance, Adoption Assistance, and many more.
The main motive behind organizing numerous Burger King Employee Benefits program is to ensure a steady source of cash later in life for the employer’s family. Such a defined contribution pension plan from Burger King also helps the employees to save and invest for retirement to ensure a steady source of cash.
What are the Burger King Employees Benefits
Burger King’s food chain offers the following benefits and perks that Burger King staff could enjoy-
- Burger King Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Occupational Accident and Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance, Paid Time off, free Drinks/Coke/Juice, & Paid Sick Leave
- 401 (k) plan and Performance-based bonuses
- Flexible Hours, Employee Discount, Job Training, and Tuition Assistance
Burger King Career Benefits
BURGER KING offers first-class career benefits for its staff which could have a great impact on its employees’ career.
- Career planning: The food chain helps its employees to reach their full potential providing suitable opportunities.
- Coaching and Mentoring: Offers free coaching and mentoring programs to empower employees strength and help them to be a valuable team member.
- Employee Assistance Program: Offers free counseling for emotional difficulties, stress-related issues, critical incidents, etc in the workplace.
- GED Reimbursement: A valuable GED reimbursement policy. It offers 1/4 of the costs of obtaining a GED to its team members.
- Leadership programs: Offer an extraordinary leadership program, a crucial step in creating new leaders.
- Onboarding: BK Don’t offer onboarding.
- Recognition programs: To identify dedicated team members.
BURGER KING Healthcare benefits plans
Besides first-class career benefits, Burger King offers affordable healthcare insurance and dental plan to its employees. Check what are others Burger King healthcare benefits for the employees –
- Counseling: Free counseling for emotional difficulties, stress-related issues, critical incidents, etc in the workplace
- Dental plans: Two different dental plans – premium dental plan and core dental plan
- Health insurance: Healthcare coverage including vision, hearing aids, medical, prescription drugs, and behavioral health benefits
- Health plan Incentives: BK offers first-class health plan incentives for its team members. Time to time checkup of BMI, blood sugar, fat, and other biometrics.
- Maternity Support Program: An outstanding maternity support program from Burger King for expecting mothers providing access to quality resources, executive assistants, etc
- TELEHEALTH: An exceptional telehealth policy for its employees and their family members for emergency cases with a great fully covered telehealth services.
- Vision Plan: A superior Vision Plan to covers all kinds of eye-related medical assistance.
Burger King Financial benefits and perks for staff
Burger King offers valuable financial benefits for its employees. Burger King offers life insurance at affordable rates, 401(k) plan, parental leave for expecting mothers, etc. Check more in the following section –
- 401(K) PLAN: Burger King offers a solid 401(k) plan through which it matches 50% of employee’s contribution.
- Adoption assistance reimbursement: Does not offer this plan
- Bonus Pay: Offers performance bonuses for efficient and hardworking staff
- Childcare Discount: Does not offer this plan
- Commuter Benefits: Offers top-notch commuter benefits for eligible team members to cover various commuting expenses like trains, buses, and parking expenses.
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance to take care of injured/ill team members offering a valuable package.
- Life Insurance – Offers basic life insurance coverage to all benefits-eligible retail salaried plus non-retail partners, Annual payment.
- PAID TIME OFF
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: Does not offer this plan
- Parental Leave: Burger King offers superior parental leave policy for expecting mothers and fathers including adoption, surrogacy, and foster care.
About Burger King
Burger King is a fast-food restaurant chain based in Florida. Established in 1953, the food chain becomes the world’s 2nd largest food chain. Burger King offers tasty Chicken, French fries, Desserts, Salads, Soft drinks, Milkshakes, Hot dogs, Breakfast, etc to its customers.
Burger King food chain serves millions of customers throughout the day serving 24X7 whole a year. It employees around 35000 plus dedicated and loyal staff to operates around 17,796 locations worldwide.
Burger King Customer Service
- Corporate Office Address:
- Burger King Corporation
5505 Blue Lagoon Drive
Miami, Florida 33126
- Burger King Corporation
- Toll-Free Number: (866) 394-2493
- Customer Service:
- (866) 394-2493
- (305) 378-3535
Burger King Employees Benefits
Retirement and Financial Benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
Health and Insurance Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
I hope that you will be satisfied with the details available here on Burger King Employee Benefits. I hope that you would like the article available here on Burger King Benefits for Staff.
If you have any questions about Burger King Employees Benefits or Burger King perks and benefits for staff, then tell us through below comment box.